How do Trade Accounts (BombPay) work on Foodbomb?
Foodbomb has specially designed a buy now pay later solution, designed for hospitality venues. Payment terms are offered from 7 to 21 days or beyond. BombPay allows you to pay your suppliers on time, every time.
BombPay has no sign up costs or payment fees. It is entirely free to use. Sign up with one easy application process and be approved within 24/48 hours.
How do I apply for BombPay?
- Log in to Foodbomb and head to the 'Account' tab
- Click on the 'Payment Methods' tab
- Click 'Apply for BombPay'.
You will be redirected to the BombPay application form. Ensure you have the following documents handy-
- Bank statement dated within the last 90 days
- Government-issued ID (i.e. drivers license or passport)
Note: only the business owner should apply for BombPay
- Apply and you're done!
- If you get stuck or need a hand, contact the BombPay team directly via 1800 950 206. Or, send an email to the Foodbomb support team via email@example.com
How do I pay my Foodbomb invoices?
- Once your order is 'Processed' by the Supplier you are invoiced straight away in the BombPay platform. Payment is due 21 days after your order order has been processed by the supplier.
- All invoices will be direct debited automatically on the invoice due date. You are also able to pay an outstanding invoices before the due date.
- To manage payment details, credit cards and other settings the account holder will need to log into their BombPay user portal.
Does BombPay integrate with my accounting software?
If you've already integrated Foodbomb with your Xero account then they don’t need to do anything else. If you have not integrated you Xero account will also be able to integrate with Xero after activating your BombPay account.
My BombPay application was not approved, what next?
For more information and assistance please reach out to our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more assistance please reach out to our friendly Support team via live chat or email us at email@example.com